Whichever way you like to read come check out my recommended reads.
Here’s something you need to know about me…I’m a book worm bunch. Well I collect books and usually only read them half-way. I am also a big fan of listening to books on Audible.
I know that a lot of my followers and friends out there are in the same boat, so I thought you would love to check out some of my top recommendations.
I decided to give you 12, a book a month, but narrowing down this list of books I wanted to recommend was ROUGH. Without further adieu here are SOME of myfavorite reads (in no particular order):
- The Four Tendencies – Gretchen Rubin (really Abbey loves anything Gretchen Rubin)
- Better Than Before – Gretchen Rubin
- Cultivate: A Grace-Filled Guide To Growing An Intentional Life – Lara Casey
- Of Mess And Moxie – Jen Hatmaker
- The Five Love Languages – Gary Chapman
- Lean In – Sheryl Sandberg
- The Next Right Thing: A Simple, Soulful Practice for Making Life Decisions – Emily P. Freeman
- Tribes – Seth Godin
- Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience and Finding Joy – Sheryl Sandberg and Amy Grant
- Essentialism – Greg McKeown
- Tech Wise Family – Andy Crouch
- Invisible Influence – Jonah Bergner
We’d love to hear some of your favorite titles! Share your favorites in the comments below!
Are you a photographer who loves to read and want to share it with others? Well, then let me introduce you to theblueprint™! 30 lessons, weekly live coaching calls, built in accountability and everything you will need to build a business that is a benefit to your family and not a burden! Let’s be #bettertogether!